Customer feedback is the driving force for positive change in your company. Properly listening to customer feedback means keeping your priorities in order: who stands to benefit the most? In the game of customer feedback, the customer does. Ensuring that you and your team approach a feedback scenario with an open ear, and the intention to listen rather than just collect data, will ensure that you have a successful system on your hands.
With this in mind, you can make a huge impact with the IdeaWall. Here are a few simple steps to get you started and keep you going.
- Create your IdeaWall as it needs to be, tailored to the exact needs of your team and your business goals.
- Customize your IdeaWall to perfection, creating a seamless branded experience for customers to latch onto and identify with.
- Market your IdeaWall in all possible areas to encourage the most interaction and the widest range of customers available.
- Engage users—constantly provide input and encouragement from the company to let customers know that you are involved and invested in their experience and place the utmost importance on their voice.
- Implement changes by using customer ideas and keeping customers in the loop with up-and-coming projects or announcements.
Listening is the most powerful tool you have to help improve your company. Use the IdeaWall to jump-start your process!customer feedback, customer feedback management software, customer feedback software, customer service, forum management, ideawall
Categorised in: The IdeaWall
This post was written by Hallie Dunn